- Powerpoint 1: An overview of events related to the Solar Eclipse in Kirksville, and of safe ways of observing the eclipse.
- Powerpoint 2: History of Solar eclipses and the geometry of the Sun-Earth-Moon System.
- How to safely view the 2017 Solar Eclipse (AAS)
- Pinhole Projection in a Box (NSTA)
- All-American Total Solar Eclipse (NSTA)
- Getting Ready for the All American Eclipse! (ASP)
- How to build a Sun-Funnel (AAS)
- NASA Eclipse 2017 page
- AAS Eclipse 2017 page
- Night Sky Network
- AAPT Eclipse 2017 page: Research-Based Teaching Resources
- NASA-JPL Museum Alliance page
- Eclipse2017.org page
- The Great American Eclipse page
- Tyler Nordgren’s eclipse page